Randy grew up with his 4 brothers and sister working on the family farm in North Dakota. He completed his bachelor's degree, while serving his country in the Army National Guard. In 1998, Randy moved to Michigan where he began his career as a professional Financial Advisor.
Randy excells in helping his clients clarify their financial position, identify their unique needs, and develop an effective action plan to help pursue those goals. He has over 25 years of experience in the Financial Services industry; including Investment Management, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning Strategies, Financial Planning, Risk Management, and Income Tax Planning.
Outside of work, he enjoys cooking, spending time on the lake with his family, and volunteering in the community.
Professional Designations and Registrations:
- Series 7 General Securities Registration through LPL Financial
- Series 63 Uniform Securities State Law Exam Registration through LPL Financial
- Michigan State Insurance Life, Accident & Health, Long-Term Care & Disability
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional
- Sparta Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Sparta & Kent City
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Services Institute
Favorite Quote: "If you think you can do a thing, or you think you can't do a thing; you're right." -- Henry Ford